Sunday, August 14, 2011

My New Profile Photo














Connie took this picture of me last Monday.  It's kind of hard to tell from this photo, but I have really curly fluffy hair for the first time ever!  My after-cancer-hair is really different.  The back is growing really fast (I've had it cut twice this summer) and the top is the same length it has been for three months.  It is really soft, like baby hair, but thicker than it has ever been.  I do think I'll keep my hair short from now on.  After being bald and now having fairly short hair it's kind of hard to think about growing out long hair again when this is so easy to take care of!

I love this picture!  We were celebrating the completion of all of my cancer treatments before class on Monday the 8th.  I look pretty happy.  And I am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time celebrating last Monday. I love the hair and your beautiful smile. -kk