This is a Baby Dolls Keepsake Box. I started with a plain papier mache box with a lid. The photo is a scan of the top of the box. Inside, nestled in gold tissue paper, I have stashed pictures of the three of us sisters with our baby dolls on many different Christmas mornings. I've also tucked in some of my dolls' clothes.
- Altered Pages Collage Sheet of Baby Dolls
- a magazine picture of doll heads in a cupboard that I cut into two pieces
- black on white and white on black dot papers
- brown card stock
- photocopy of the three of us with our dolls (left to right: Gail, Barbie, Anne)
- cream grosgrain ribbon is secured around the edge of the cover and tied in a bow at the front center
- The base of the box is covered with brown card stock and then wrapped around the center with a brown stripe fabric tape. The bottom edge of the box is trimmed with vintage cream lace.
This was a great project and provides a way to organize some of my family memories.