I used an adhesive-backed paper to cut out the die image on the left, and then I thought I could use the rest of what was left inside the frame to make the second coordinating card shown on the right.
One cut=two cards!
- Memory Box dies: 98631 Delicate Branch Frame; 98160 Perched Reed Bird (with his legs snipped off); 98312 Fancy Blossoms; and 98313 Tender Leaves
- PoppyStamps dies: 874 Large Curious Cat; 879 Labrador
- Brown adhesive-backed paper for the frame, its inside piece, and the cat
- Memory Box Distressed Dots in licorice for the dog, bluebird for the bird which is pop-dotted above the negative branch, and key lime for the leaves
- Memory Box Dot paper in currant for the flowers
- adhesive-backed white pearls in three sizes for the flower centers
- kraft notecards and envelopes (I wrote Meow on one and Woof on the other next to where the address will go when I'm ready to send them off.)