Today feels like summer, but the cooler evenings and the crispness of the air hints at fall. It won't be long before the leaves turn spectacular colors and the "leaf peepers" flock to Maine for the views of autumn in her glory. Here's one last card celebrating the green. It's one of the cards we made in this Monday afternoon's class at Your Maine Stamper.
- B1423 Love and Hearts
- D1319 Mod Tree Border (circle on the side)
- D1234 Dorian Border
- Archival Ink Sepia
- Ancient Page Sage
- 12X12 Memory Box Minuet paper 10128 Skip to My Lou
- apple green cardstcok
- pale pale green cardstock
- white scalloped oval (PaperCut)
- Memory Box notecard Meadow
- ribbon, source unknown
- fabric-covered buttons, K&Company
To make this card...
- Stamp D1234 Dorian Border in sepia ink on the bottom half of the scalloped oval.
- Stamp B1423 Love and Hearts "love" in sepia ink on the top half of the scalloped oval.
- Punch a tiny hole and add a fabric-covered brad to the oval.
- Stamp D1319 Mod Tree Border on the pale pale green cardstock in sepia ink.
- Stamp the circle from the side of that stamp in Ancient Page Sage on the tops of the trees.
- Trim this down and mount on a piece of apple green cardstock.
- Trim the Skip to My Lou paper to 4 X 5 1/2 and adhere to the front of the Meadow card.
- Add the Mod Tree Border piece with pop dots to the top of the card front.
- Add the scalloped oval to the front of the card under the trees.
- Tie a piece of coordinating ribbon around the card and finish in a bow.
Wherever you are, celebrate the changing seasons!