Friday, July 13, 2012

Laundry and Errands Day Today



Dad actually has the washing machine running and the water is NOT brown so we're doing lots of laundry here today.  We (read DAD) hung up three new clotheslines this morning and have one load of wash hung out already.  The wasps aren't too happy with me that Dad moved their home--they'd taken over a beehive shaped birdhouse.  Once the next load is hung out on my porch, I'm headed to Winthrop to do errands.  Donna's going to meet me at the hardware store and then do the lifting-pushing-loading up the car etc. at the grocery store for me.


Feeling good today and trying not to use my arms too much so I won't get too much fluid buildup.  I did have to go to Portland yesterday to have some of it drained off.  Nurse Cathy has encouraged me to take it easy this weekend.  I think I can manage that!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Yay! No more laundromat!
Wish I was still home to help out though!
One shift and I'm ready for another vacation...