Saturday, January 26, 2013

Update, Saturday the 26th


Yesterday was a busy day:  Herceptin treatment at the Oncology Center; lunch at Mr. Bagel; shopping at Michaels, TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and LLBean.

I am feeling soooo much better that I really need to pay attention to not trying to do so much!  I still get worn out easily.

Today and Monday I'm teaching classes at Your Maine Stamper--winter cards and valentines.  Here are a couple of the cards we'll be making:




 I've also been busy crafting my own stuff--repurposing cigar boxes, a chipboard flipbook calendar, a CD box calendar, and gathering materials for a mixed media clock piece and one on chipmunks.  I have so many ideas in my head that I just want to create stuff all day long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very fun cards Anne! love them both!