Saturday, January 11, 2014

Week 154 One Layer Card: Hearts Challenge at "Less is More"

This week's challenge at "Less is More" is to make a one layer card featuring hearts.  So I made one, and then another, and so on until I had seven done.  All of the cards were made on Memory Box White Notecards and feature only Memory Box stamps.  For inks I used Archival Vermillion, Archival Sepia, and Hero Arts Cup O' Joe.  I colored the owls using Prismacolor Pencils.   Here are my favorite four:

This card features the bramble wreath stamped over the bird heart image.




3 comments:

Chrissie said...

OH my you have been busy Anne, it would be difficult to choose a favourite, but I really like the second one!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Fiona said...

All lovely but the first one is my favourite..what gorgeous stamps.

The Crafty Laydee said...

All beautiful cards-hmm,hard to choose....I like the top one best :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx