This is my post on Outside the Box's Blog today!
I saw the idea for a gratitude jar in a magazine and adapted it for use at my Thanksgiving table. I used an old blue Quick Seal glass canning jar that had belonged to my grandmother and made a large tag for it using Memory Box dies.
Memory Box Materials Used:
- Pavilia Bloom Background die no. 98899; Mango Dots Paper
- Pavilia Bloom Outline die no. 98888; Squash Moroccan Paper
- Holly Branch die no. 98912; Dill Cardstock
- Pinecone Corner die no. 98685; Dill Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock, The Paper Cut
- Hero Arts Forever Green Ink
- Jumbo Dauber, Imagine Crafts
- Glue Dots; Glue Pen; Dimensional Dots; Ribbons from my ribbon bin
Steps to assemble tag:
I stamped a stack of small tags using the Simple Wreath stamp D1949 and Hero Arts Forever Green ink. I will place a few at each place setting with a pen so that everyone can write down the things they are thankful/grateful for before placing each completed tag in the jar.
Maybe this will be the beginning of a new tradition in my home. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!