Monday, May 4, 2015

Deer in the Woods


For over twenty-five years my parents worked as volunteer wildlife rehabbers.  May is the time of year when the deer start having their fawns and is a month filled with memories of the dozens of orphaned or injured fawns that my parents bottle-fed, weaned, raised, and released.  I like to think that some of the deer in our woods are descendants of those so lovingly cared for here.
Today's card features  the SMALL FOREST ARCHWAY die no. 99156 and the VALLEY DEER TRIO die no. 99167:

I used Memory Box Latte Gingham paper for the top-folded card and die cut a number of deer and placed them among the trees.  I added a sheer ribbon and a button at the top.  
When I need a good guy card, I can reach for this one and stamp an appropriate sentiment inside!
Happy Crafting!

No comments: