Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friday is Spa Day! Treatment #4

This Friday I'm hosting a Make It/ Take It project for any of the Spa attendees.  I've packed up a big bag with everything we need to make gratitude/thank you cards in Thanksgiving-themed colors.  I know I have at least one woman who wants to do this, and then I'll see who else is in on Friday.

I will be up early and on the road by 8 AM for early appointments.  I'll leave dinner for Mom and Dad in the crockpot and grab a light breakfast and pack my snacks before heading out.  I'm planning a stop at LLBean on the way home--have a sweater to exchange and a $10 gift card to use.  Will probably also stop in Yarmouth at Claytons for dinner take-out and at the Royal River health food store for groceries.

Places to go and things to do this weekend and the first of the week depending on how I feel after this treatment.  Updates later...

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Sounds like a busy and productive day! I will probably talk to you early next week because I'm in "hell week" right now. 8-4/5 at one job followed immediately by a shift at the other...5 days in a row. Weeee.
Love you!

POULTNEY250 said...

Be "in" the day today, and observe these processes carefully... there's so much to learn here.
love you...

Anonymous said...

As always...thinking of you. cwl