Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday, November 21

I realized today that I haven't been working in my art journal much lately nor have I been posting any of the pages.  Here is a recent page:



There's a skim of ice on the pond this morning.  We had snow flurries for about three minutes on Thursday.  The nights are long and the days grow even shorter.  Mom and I have unpacked our winter coats, hats, and mittens.  Dad has buttoned up the house and readied the snow blower.  Winter's on the way...



Dad finished making wreaths this week.  I'm working on the Christmas cards we'll send out after December 1st.  Sometime in the next couple of days I have to plan Thanksgiving and do the grocery shopping.  It will be a small celebration this year--Mom and Dad and me.  No need for a twenty pound turkey--not that I could fit one into our tiny stove's oven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see a new additon to the blog this morning....I do check daily. CWL

POULTNEY250 said...

Yes, winter's on its way, 'cept for Tues. & Wed. - back into the 60degree range. Take it easy and enjoy...