Monday, December 13, 2010

Can't Wait for Friday!

Friday is my last chemo treatment!!!  I can't wait!!!  I'm feeling pretty good and am heading out to a Christmas party/luncheon today.  I had a crafting day yesterday and finished Andrew's Christmas gifts.  Now to just get everything in a box and mail it out to him!

This is another busy week with lots of appointments, but that will help to make the week speed by more quickly.  I've got to plan my craft project for Friday, too, and pack that up to take with me.  I should have something, too, for anyone else there who wants to play--maybe gift bags and tags.  We'll see.  Have to go through the Christmas box and see what's left that needs to be used up.

I'm already thinking ahead to January and the possibility of teaching a paper crafting class or two.  I have missed my regular Monday group and hope to get back into the groove of creating on a regular basis.  I have so many ideas rambling around in my head and filling my notebooks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to see you and have the Monday group together with their fearless leader. January will rock with Anne ideas and creations. -kk