Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I've been working on my 2011 calendar kit from Kellie, using Memory Box and PoppyStamps images and papers.  Only four months to go!  This has been a really fun project.  Thanks, Kellie!  I took the kit with me to Spa Day #6 last Friday and got all of the little calendars mounted and the decorative papers added to each month to set a color theme.  Yesterday I worked on adding stamped images, embossing, glittering, and embellishing each page.

Snow here overnight and a lunar eclipse!  Possibly sleet and freezing rain later.  I have a doctor's appointment today in Wiscasset but will change that if the weather gets awful.  Tomorrow I meet with the radiation oncologist in Bath to plan the next stage in my treatment plan.  Thursday I drive to Portland for blood work.  Sometime this week I need to do laundry and pick up a few groceries for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day.

I hope to finish wrapping presents later today and get everything into the dining room and under the tree.  I'm finding it hard to believe that Christmas is on Saturday!  I'm not ready yet!  We're planning a quiet celebration because I'm anticipating my usual side effects and fatigue.  I'm thinking Pajama Day for Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think pajamas on Christmas is a fantabulous idea! Think my guests would mind...probably not. Merry Christmas Anne! -kk