Here's a card I created for a challenge at the Repeat Impressions blog.
This is the stamp I go to whenever I need a masculine card.
- kraft notecard--Memory Box
- Camp-a-lot In the Woods paper--Bo Bunny
- off-white cardstock--scrap
- Moose 5121H stamp--Repeat Impressions
- Chestnut Roan ink--ColorBox Chalk
- wood tree--KaiserCraft
- Distress Stains in Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Wild Honey--Tim Holtz/Ranger
- Twill tape, "The Great Outdoors"
- double-sided tape; popdots (for the moose)
Now all I have to do is add the appropriate sentiment and a note inside when I need to send a card to a guy.