Saturday, February 15, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Get Krafty

This week's theme is Get Krafty on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.  I used an oversized long kraft card and envelope, a kraft tag, kraft tickets cut from Tickets Please Memory Box paper, and some woodgrained scrapbook paper.  I also used light and dark brown cardstock, Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink, and my Distress Markers.   I'm going to use this for a birthday card for my dad this weekend--he'll be 91 years young!


3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Anne :-) I am sure your Dad will love this ! Happy Birthday to him :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Bet your Dad loved his card.
Connie

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Fabulous card!! Love the great size and shape!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa