Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What If? Wednesday Challenge F1914

Here's the sketch for today's What If? Wednesday Challenge at the Repeat Impressions blog--The House that Stamps Built:

I decided to use the Repeat Impressions Stamp No. 9204M, the dragonflies and waterlilies, as the focal point for my card.  I stamped it in Archival ink and then used Inktense pencils and a waterbrush to color it in.  I used Memory Box papers for the three different backgrounds on a Memory Box white notecard and some coordinating ribbon from my scrap bin.  Thanks, Connie, for the Stampin' Up punch I used for creating the sentiment label which I watercolored and then stamped with Memories Tuxedo Black ink using a clear stamp.  I adhered the focal image with pop dots for more dimension.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome...love that you showed what Simon Says wanted and how you executed it. What fun. Think we ought to try something like that in an upcoming Monday group (come spring.) Connie