Thursday, December 25, 2014

Some of my Christmas Sewing Projects

I'm posting a few photos of some of the items I made for Christmas gifts this year.
Fisherman's Ruler miniquilt wallhanging for Sam
close-up of the ruler
pond scene miniquilt wallhanging for Donna
Don't you just love the little turtle buttons?!!!
And this hangs from a dowel on a dragonfly holder.
Cardinals miniquilt wallhanging for Mom with appliqued felt birds
The fabric has silver threads in the birch trees.
pieced birds pillow created from 25 separate squares for Mom
You can see in a couple of places where I didn't get things lined up perfectly.
I do have another set of panels so will eventually make a second pillow.
I find I'm learning more and more with each project I take on. 
Santa miniquilt for the back of the sofa 
Forest critters lap quilt for Mom to use in her wheelchair
pieced and hand-tied
Forest critters pieced squares pillow for Dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed. Love them all and think my favorite (on the screen at least) is the one with the cardinals and birch trees. It is beautiful. Connie

Stamping With Bibiana said...

all great, wishing you a wonderful 2015
happy new start full of creativity
bibiana (DT MB language blogs)