Tuesday, January 6, 2015

BEE MINE...my post today on Outside the Box


Bee Mine

Yahoo!!!  The newest Memory Box stencils and dies from both the Memory Box and Open Studio collections are here!!!
I chose an item from each of the new collections to use in some valentines:
IMG_1627
  • from Open Studio dies:  BUSY AS A BEE 30031, 6 steel craft dies mounted on a magnetic sheet
  • from Memory Box dies:  SURELY STITCHED CIRCLE 99074
  • from Memory Box stencils:  HEART CONFETTI 88588
IMG_1625
Using a white notecard and the HEART CONFETTI stencil, I applied MementoLuxe Love Letter (red) Ink with a fingertip dauber (both from Imagine Crafts) to place hearts on the card front leaving a space for the SURELY STITCHED CIRCLE which I added on the right.  A glue pen worked perfectly on the narrow lines of this die cut.  The adorable little bee is from the BUSY AS A BEE set of dies.  I wrote "bee mine" with my medium black Pitt Pen.
Then I made this one, using fewer hearts and adding the perforated flight path of the bee from the BUSY AS A BEE set, cut into the card front after everything else was done:
IMG_1622
And for this one I added some red and white baker's twine, changed the bee's wings to black, and used some Memory Box Cranberry Moroccan patterned paper for the circle:
IMG_1624
Keep checking this blog over the next few weeks to see all of the neat ideas from the Design Team for using many of the newest products.  I'm sure that you will be inspired to create some amazing projects of your own!  And don't forget to leave us some comments.  We'd love to hear your reactions to these fabulous new collections!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Naghma Husain / IMAGINE Crafts said...

Thanks for using our products, Anne!