Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday, February 10

I'm loving this Wild Roses Memory Box stamp! And these colors! I stamped Wild Roses in Ancient Page Sage on the four corners of the page and on the manila tag. I added a stripe of paper from the new 6X6s and mounted the tag on the same. I added a strip of STORY tickets (Tim Holtz) and a line of Memory Box mint pearls to fill an empty space. I chose some cardstock stickers of jeweled flowers and a dragonfly (Recollections) that are just perfect for this page. I found a great flower brad (Recollections) and some blue/green sheer ribbon (Michaels) to finish the tag. This would make a great card front! An l and an o from a sheet of stickers in shades of blue make the perfect 10!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way everything coordinates with the shades of the new Memory Box paper colors. On my way to make some cards using my new favorite stamps and papers (wink). -K