Typepad won't let me post today to Outside the Box, the Memory Box blog. So I'm posting here!
- cut both the Dots and Distressed Dots papers 4 X 5 1/4
- adhere the larger Dots paper to the card front
- tear the top off the Distressed Dots paper at an angle leaving the white edge exposed
- cut a white 2 1/2" square; adhere to a scrap of the Pool cardstock and trim the edges
- adhere the square piece to the center of the card front
- die cut PAPER CUT TULIPS CIRCLE, die no. 98828, from the third paper pattern
- adhere in the center of the square
There is room on the front to add an appropriate sentiment, but I might stamp one inside instead.
With fifteen (15!) different colors and four (4!) different patterns for each Memory Box Patterned Paper, think how pretty this would be using any of them! Instead of sticking to one color, you could even mix them up on one card, perhaps using Bluebird and Key Lime for the background with Currant tulips or Snapdragon for the background and Violet tulips. You might even create some seasonal cards--for instance, using Mango backgrounds with Licorice tulips for fall/Halloween.