Friday, September 17, 2010

Back to "Normal"



Today is Day Four of "Normal".  I really feel like myself and have felt fine since Tuesday morning.  My taste buds are working again and food actually tastes good, so I'm eating normal meals again.  I have lots of energy.  My blood work today shows that all of my blood levels--white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets--are back up within reasonable numbers and I have no restrictions for the next week until treatment next Friday.  So if this is a sample of what I'll feel like during the next session, I can expect about a week and a half of not-so-hot and a week and a half after that of pretty normal.  I still haven't lost my hair, but Cathy my nurse assures me it will all fall out soon.  I am looking forward to the weekend!!!

2 comments:

POULTNEY250 said...

I believe that sausage & mushroom pizza is supposed to stimulate white cell generation.

Anonymous said...

I like how your friend Alan Thinks! The purple sleeve will be most festive! cwl