Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday



This morning Tammy at Shear Expressions will give me a shorter buzz cut than I've had.  I expect my hair to start falling out next week and I want to avoid some of the mess with that.



Then I'm headed to Portland to the Oncology Center for blood work.  That will take an hour or so--draw blood, analyze the counts, and then plan for the next week with Cathy, my nurse.  I'm looking forward to talking with her.  I have been making a list of questions and things I'm curious about that we can review.







 I should have time for lunch at Panera.  Not sure if I'll do any other shopping today.  I might check out Home Goods by the Mall--I could really use a comfortable chair!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just can't go wrong with Panera. And a comfortable chair sounds like a really good idea. I hope all your news is good today. -kk