Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Busy Week...

I'm driving to Portland a lot this week.

Three visits to the Lymphedema Center for lymphatic drainage massage therapy

One visit to the Oncology Center for blood work

Stopped today at two of my favorite secondhand consignment shops:  Forget-Me-Nots in Falmouth and Village Consignments in Yarmouth.

Tomorrow I'll hit the two in Freeport and three more in Brunswick on my way back from the Lymphedema Center before cranial sacral therapy with Meg in Brunswick.


Trying to figure out how to add in a naturopathic physician/acupuncturist to my schedule.  And I have yet to meet with the nutritionist.  Dealing with cancer is not for the faint of heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me tired just reading about your schedule, but you are doing REALLY good things. -kk

POULTNEY250 said...

feint of heart? not an expression any one has ever used in reference to you, dear Anne. ;-)