Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Second Cycle



Well, I'm figuring out a few things the second time around.  First of all, the Monday and Tuesday after a treatment should be days I lay low and don't try to do too much.  I'm glad I went into the shop on Monday, that I did the Christmas display shelves, and that I had class.  I'm especially glad that I saw Meg for a cranial-sacral treatment after all of that.  But I did sort of crash and burn yesterday.  Spent most of the afternoon and evening under the covers snuggling with Olive.  She's the best therapy cat ever!

Food does not taste good today and even green tea tastes awful.  The only thing that does taste good is watermelon, maybe because it's cold and juicy more than having flavor.  Today will be a day of small frequent meals to keep something in my stomach.

Not much I have to do today, just laundry that I will take in town later this afternoon.  And I'll pick up a few groceries and a prescription on my way back home.

First on the To Do list:  take a nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please take good care of yourself!!! We were thrilled to see you on Monday, BUT we are an EXHAUSTING group. :-) You are learning more and more what you need to do so just take advantage of all your knowledge. And Olive, YOU ROCK! -kk

POULTNEY250 said...

Well, this is no surprise, but that doesn't make it suck less. :-)
I know you'll give yourself the rest and care you need.
XOXO