Monday, May 10, 2010

Butterflies Tri-Shutter Card 5/11/10

This is a card I made today and I've been posting it everywhere!  It's on the Outside the Box blog for today with directions.  It's on the Your Maine Stamper blog because people in my class today made them.  And it's here because I haven't posted anything to this blog in ages and I'm really pleased with it!

I've also finally found a new journal--7X10 with BLACK pages-- that I'm starting and will get back into posting on this blog regularly starting tomorrow.  I've been having computer issues for a week now and finally got a new modem today and things seem to be working better.  Keep checking back to see what I'm up to.  The April to early May journal ended up being more of a written diary-style notebook which I felt did not need to be posted on this blog.  I'm ready now for something different and can't wait to get back to working on black pages again.

Anne

No comments: