Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm fine...really...

I'm hanging in there!  One treatment down and five more to go!  Things really haven't been too bad thus far.  The first couple of days I had to drink gallons of water, I was quite fatigued, and I took a lot of naps.  No real nausea, just an uncomfortable not like myself feeling.  I keep anticipating the worst but it really hasn't hit me yet, not that it won't, but I don't mind that it's not happening quickly.  Not much to report.  I sat outside for awhile this afternoon by the pond and read a magazine.  I did some sewing.  I've played lots of games of Pogo Scrabble on my computer.  I made three greeting cards today for an Outside the Box blog post at the end of the month.  I cooked dinner--baked ham, pineapple, corn, and kale.  I went to the corner store for a few groceries.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, I go to Portland to the Lympehdema Center in the morning and to my acupuncturist in the afternoon.  Will take myself out to lunch somewhere in the Brunswick area most likely in between appointments.

No comments: