Monday, September 6, 2010

Works from my Art Journal

I started an art journal as soon as I was diagnosed with breast cancer.  Here are some of the pages I've been working on.  The whole book is a work-in-progress...I often go back to pages and add more stuff or write.                                                                                


These are the two pages I worked on during my Spa Day on Friday.






On the righthand page is a notecard where I have recorded inside the titles and authors of the nine books I read in August.

I love the images and the swirly pearls on the other page.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should be like you and Connie and record the books I read. I only remember the three I read last week because they are in a pile to return to you. :-) Loved them by the way. Preparing to teach my 2nd class at YMS. How do you do this all the time??? -kk