Thursday, June 28, 2012

testing 1...2...

Tests today went well, in spite of ...
the fact that they couldn't find a vein in my arm and finally ended up putting the IV in the top of my left hand;
the stuff they gave me to drink for the CT scan had the same effect as the food poisoning earlier in the week;
and I still haven't eaten a decent meal since last Friday.

what I accomplished in the last couple of days:
Bone scan and CT scan
pre-op chat with nurse
home health nurse scheduled for after surgery
nifty undergarments purchased for post-surgery with these cool pockets for the drains and minus the fiberfill puffy pillows/fake boobs that came with the camisoles--didn't even bring those home--way too funny
picked up a jacket from the pre-op nurse that I can wear should I decide to go out in public before my post op follow-up visits on the 10th
started writing out the cards to be read during my surgery--positive affirmation statements--I'll post them here once I have them finished
lots of naps

It's nearly time for bed.  Nighty-night!

No comments: