Friday, February 5, 2010

An Extra Post Today!

I decided to enter a challenge today posted on Nicole Heady's blog to use an emboss resist technique to create a card. I chose some Papertrey ink cardstock, the Memory Box Sonoma Print stamp (C1311), some VersaMark and Tattered Rose Distress and Ancient Page Sage inks, Faith's Clear Embossing Powder and this is what I came up with in just a few minutes. I clear embossed Sonoma Print on the peachy rosy card front and on the inside and on a piece of cream, dabbed on the Sage ink over the cream image, layered that to the card, added a white heart edged in Tattered Rose and used the same ink to stamp "with love", and finished it up with a piece of cream sheer ribbon. When closed, the front of the card hides the heart message and the green inked embossed image is left showing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love this technique and the colors are perfection. :-) -KK