Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday, January 14


I began this page with the pile of "comfortable shoes". Then I didn't know what to do with the rest of the page. I actually let it sit for quite awhile before I returned to it. I kept thinking about how none of my shoes are really comfortable shoes for contra dancing. That led me back to one of my sticker boxes to look for dance-related stickers. I have a bunch of rubber stamps that all relate to dancing, but could only find the diagram for the waltz. When I eventually find the others, I will add more stamped images to this page where the flower stickers are. I will probably also layer those images onto colored cardstock to carry over some of the colors from the pile of shoes. Sometimes when I think a page is done I still go back and add more to it. I've already done that with at least two other pages in this journal this month.

No comments: