Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wednesday, January 27

Here I am posting early for tomorrow...Don't you love the pink and brown thing I have going on here? I started with the gatefold card, upper left, added stamped Memory box images in brown on pale pink paper, added some pink graph paper and a couple of tags with Memory Box stamps as well as their Lovey Dovey Tree. Some pretty ribbons, a whole bunch of pale pink pearls, a couple of pink rhinestones, and lots flowers and chipboard buttons finish it up. It's quite a girly page, not my usual style at all. I was inspired by a Two Chicks challenge to create something with lots of bling, a bit outside one's comfort zone. This is definitely that! Later this week I'll write a message inside the gatefold card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guesss the thing to be said about Wednesday's page is: "You Go GIRL!" Consider Girl as underlined and in italics!) Connie

Anonymous said...

Life Law #47

You can never underestimate the power of BLING!!! -Kellie