Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday April 17

I've been trying to figure out what to do with the large collection of paper dolls I have acquired.  I'm thinking they may become card fronts like this page--papers, an interesting color image, a paper doll and some of his/her clothing.  This is one of the Mary Englebreit dolls from her magazine.

Some of the other dolls I have are ones cut from old magazines that have been named on the back in some child's script.  these are some of my favorites.  I also have babies, quintuplets, children, and male and female adults.  There are tons of clothes including ball gowns and sailor suits and a variety of accessories.  I think I could have some fun with this.  I'm wondering if there is a market for this kind of card.  Maybe I need a card rep...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these would make really fun birthday cards or retirement cards even anniversary cards with the right combination. What fun! -KK

Robyn said...

Oh, how I loved paper dolls as a child.