Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday April 18


I set up this page for journaling later on.  I'm still looking for the perfect pen to write over chipboard stickers without smearing.  I am also thinking that it will be a "letting the cat out of the bag" story, but I don't know what that will be as I don't think I have any cats in bags at the moment.  The "Live What You Love" tag is from a card line label--I found this whole line of cards that use this slogan and really bright colors.  I think it's the perfect motto for me right now.  If I don't love it, I'm not going to do it, be it, think it, live it.  Don't you just love the image of the cat peeking out of the bag?!  Looks just like my Tinsel cat.  I think my journal is evolving into something other than what I had originally thought it would be.  I'm liking what I'm discovering as I create these finished and unfinished pages.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this page & the cat. Agree with the idea of only doing what you love! Makes sense to me. Connie