Sunday, March 2, 2014

Less is More Week 161--Colour: Yellow & Green


Less is More Week 161--Colour

For our colour challenge this month we have chose real Spring colours
YELLOW & GREEN

I went a little crazy again and made lots of cards using Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn Distress inks.  I inked up the stamps and spritzed them with water before stamping on white notecards.  I mostly made one layer cards.  Here they are:
I added details in the corners of this card using a Memory Box stencil. The stamp is S5362 Dogwood from Hero Arts.  There's a little gold shimmer on the flowers from Delicata Gold ink that I didn't completely clean off the stamp before inking it up with the Distress inks.
I used two stencils for more interest, grid work and dots.


Again more grid work stenciling.  The stamp is from Memory Box, E1865 Whisper Print Wildflower.
I used a decorative punch on the edge of this card.

I added a yellow cardstock banner to the left front panel of this gatefold card.    Each of the flowers was stamped on white cardstock and mounted on Dill cardstock before adhering to the panels.

another gatefold card

I stamped the Dogwood on white cardstock, trimmed and adhered it to Dill cardstock, and then  mounted it on the front of a white notecard with the stamped sentiment.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Beautiful cards...you have been busy!

Anonymous said...

I especially like the one with the decorative punch on the side. Where DO you find the time to do them all??? Connie

Chrissie said...

These are all really pretty Anne!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Anne said...

Anne you really enjoyed this week's colour challenge didn't you, what a lovely bunch of cards!
Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
Anne
(Guest LIM commenter!)