Tuesday, March 25, 2014

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday Challenge Week 45


Here's the inspiration for the Week 45 Magazine Monday Challenge at PaperCrafter's Corner:

This made me think about the way I camp in the Maine woods.  I made a 12X12 piece that could go in a scrapbook, although I am not a scrapbooker.  I most likely will place this against some mat board and prop it on an easel on the fireplace mantel.  With snow and ice still on the ground, and more snow in the forecast for tomorrow and later in the week, I won't be camping anytime soon!

title in the upper left:  CAMPING IN THE MAINE WOODS

upper left close-up
photograph of Andrew in the Spider Web
on the kids' trail at Bradbury Mountain
upper right close-up
photograph of moose at Moosehead Lake
photograph of Andrew and our trusty LLBean tent
(He's still using it 25 years after I took this picture!)
close-up view of the lower right

close-up lower left
photograph of rope swing at rest stop
on the way to Acadia National Park

I made the typography--black, all caps--using my Dymo Label Maker and Clear Tape.
It looks like the type is printed on the photographs.

No comments: