Monday, March 31, 2014

MOJO Monday Challenge 339 Tall & Skinny


The MOJO Monday Challenge this week, no. 339, is a sketch based on Tall & Skinny.

I used paper 3.5 X 11, scored it at 5.5, and made a top-folded card.

I rounded the top corners.  I added papers from my scrap box--a journaling square at the top, two vertical strips, the oval punched out clock piece.  Then I punched out the tiny green flowers and layered them on top of the flowers in the printed strip on the right.  I punched out three small circles and added those at the top left.  To finish this, I die cut a bow from coordinating striped paper using a Memory Box die and placed it against the clock oval after I drew on dashed "sewn" lines.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card. Love that paper bow. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!