Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Anything Goes with Pearls! Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

This week's theme for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is:  Anything Goes with Pearls!

I immediately thought of treasures under the sea, pearl divers, mermaids...I started with a stamp from Impression Obsession, D1607 Treasure Chest.  I added an Inkadinkado shells and seaweed stamp.  Then I searched through my stash of handmade shrink plastic charms and found a yellow submarine, crab, sand dollar, and mermaid which I linked up.  I stamped the images on Neenah Solar White cardstock using Hero Arts Green Hills and Cup O' Joe inks, colored them with metallic pens and Memento markers and fussy cut them out.  I glued them onto a piece of Little Yellow Bicycle Makin' Waves paper, adhered that to a parchment notecard, and then went crazy adding KaiserCraft pearl flourishes.  Some lime green ribbon tied in a bow with the charms attached and the card is done!
the finished card
Here's a close-up of the charms.


1 comment:

Laurel Beard said...

So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!