Monday, February 24, 2014

My card is featured this week at PaperCrafter's Corner!


This is the post at the PaperCrafter's Corner blog today!
Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays -Week 40 Submission by Anne T.

Anne created a fun card that would be a great pick-me-up for a friend or family member!
She was inspired by the colors in the inspiration piece and was sure to include the number “40″ to qualify for this week’s “special” prize!
I am a huge fan of the saying “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade,” and love that she incorporated not just the words, but the graphics to match!
Anne shared her card on her blog – be sure to stop by Anne’s blog and check out what else she likes to make!

This is the second time that they've chosen one of my cards as a focus piece.  I'm sooo pleased!  

No comments: