Saturday, February 1, 2014

Rainbow Challenge @ Less is More

This week's challenge at Less is More is:  Rainbow.  In looking through all of my 12X12 papers, I found one from Little Yellow Bicycle that fits this theme--the Feels Like Home collection has all these little houses that are red, orange, yellow, green, blue/indigo, violet.  In my Memory Box dies I have a small house that looks similar to those on the paper--Village House Die No. 98594.  These are the cards I made this evening.  In the spirit of less is more, I used a layer of the paper to cover the front of the card and added a die cut house.  I did put a layer of colored paper behind each house once I popped out the window pieces.  On the yellow house, I stamped the word "love" and on the red house card, the word LOVE was from another piece of Little Yellow Bicycle paper in that same collection.  By adhering the pieces with double-sided tape, everything lays flat and will mail easily.






2 comments:

Chrissie said...

We love to see a little white space on submissions to our challenges, but this is a super simple design!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

No required white space but a cool card
Thank you

Mandi