Tuesday, February 18, 2014

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday Challenge 2/17/14

Here's the inspiration for this week's Magazine Monday Challenge at PaperCrafter's Corner:
I decided to keep with the fruit theme and created a Lemonade-themed card.  I used some papers from Memory Box and Little Yellow Bicycle, stickers from Little Yellow Bicycle, and dies from Memory Box--Fringed Circle, Cloud, Lemonade Glass--to create this little scene:
Pop dots behind the sun/cloud, the word MAKE, and the lemonade glass add lots of dimension.  I like how the torn edge of the green dot paper helps to draw the eye to the numbers and cent sign which I stamped and embossed.

In the last week I've been handed lots of lemons and have been doing my best to create lemonade!  So far, so good!!!

3 comments:

Cathy Parlitsis said...

Very cool Lemonaid Stand Card! :-D
Love the way you got the "40" in there!

Jean said...

So cute!

billiejo said...

Adorable! I lvoe the color mix and the polka dots.